Monday, November 8, 2010

WAY TO GO BHAJJI

"It was my dream to score a Test hundred," said Harbhajan. "But I never dreamt I would be the man of the match for my batting, not in Tests, maybe in one-dayers. A big thanks to Laxman, without whom I could not have scored this."


Harbhajan showed no signs of nerves even in the 90s and reached his 100 runs in style, with a lofted six off Daniel Vettori.
"Harbhajan played his natural game and put the pressure back on to us. He blocked our attack and played so well and aggressive cricket that he managed to take the game away from us," Vettori said.


It has been revealed that Bhaji's teammates had been encouraging him all the time to go for the maiden hundred. 
He has been always capable of a big knock and he proved it today.Harbhajan did not let the team down.

I think the off-spinner have the capability to be the great 'All Rounder' for India like 'Kapil Dev'.
India proved once again that we can comeback from any conditions and we are still the NO-1 in the world of cricket.
You need not be a big guy like Hayden to hit centuries..You just got to  have a big heart like Bhajji....

No comments:

Post a Comment